March 16, 2022.
- Select low cost funds
- Consider carefully the added cost of advice
- Do not overrate past fund performance
- Use past performance only to determine consistency and risk
- Beware of star managers
- Beware of asset size
- Don't own too many funds
- Buy your fund portfolio and hold it!
Learn more about each show in its listing; many will include teddy bears and other collectibles.
*2 Special Dollhouse Programs presented by Alicia Carver & Christopher Aleman Sunday ~ September 18, 2022 9:00am - 3:00pm Admission $7 ~ 12 & Under Free Early Bird Admission 8:00am ~ $15 ~KANE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS ~ Prairie Events Center West 525 South Randall Road ~ St, Charles, IL 60174 ~ Antique ~ Vintage ~ Modern ~ Collectible ~.
. Louis MO Aug 5 (Fri) ~ St.
Craft Shows in Florida 2022–2023.
Chicago Toy Show.
Stranger Things Season 4 Part 1.
Louis MO Aug 5-8 (Fri-Mon) ~ Bright Star ONLINE Aug 14 (Sun) ~ Hasbrouck Heights NJ Aug 17-21 (Wed-Sun) ~ Bellevue WA. USA.
Mecklin Sch. Fairs 2022 Here is a list of the fairs we will be exhibiting at throughout 2022.
March 11-12 Greenberg's Great Train & Toy Show - Edison, NJ - New Jersey Expo Center. au.
or go to: www.
Eastern National Doll Show - Gaithersburg MD, Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Know what you know
- It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates
- You have plenty of time to identify and recognize exceptional companies
- Avoid long shots
- Good management is very important - buy good businesses
- Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes
- Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you are buying
- There's always something to worry about - do you know what it is?
- Make all of your mistakes early in life. The more tough lessons early on, the fewer errors you make later.
- Always make your living doing something you enjoy.
- Be intellectually competitive. The key to research is to assimilate as much data as possible in order to be to the first to sense a major change.
- Make good decisions even with incomplete information. You will never have all the information you need. What matters is what you do with the information you have.
- Always trust your intuition, which resembles a hidden supercomputer in the mind. It can help you do the right thing at the right time if you give it a chance.
- Don't make small investments. If you're going to put money at risk, make sure the reward is high enough to justify the time and effort you put into the investment decision.